Wednesday 5 March 2014

Delicate Pandora Ring

I was lucky enough to recieve the 'Delicate Heart Ring' in the sterling silver shade for valentines day from my lovely boyfriend of 3 years. The ring retails at a price of £35.00 and is stunning.

The ring is so classy and elegant looking, it can be paired with almost any outfit, causual or dressed up. The ring has a thin textured band with a small silver heart detail.

The ring has such a personal meaning to me that I feel blessed when I wear it. I find myself constantly staring at my hand and admiring the rings beauty.

For anyone who is strugling on what to get a close friend or family member for birthdays or chirtsmases, I would reccomend a Pandora Ring. They are such precious, sentimental gifts that can be keep for life and warn each day, personally I love mine and can not take it off!

A thin banded Pandora Ring is such a statment peice that will never go out of fashion and can mean so much to one person.

Please leave a comment below with any questions or blog requests.

Thank you for reading,
Olivia x

11 comments:

  1. this ring is so dainty and cute - perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is such a beautiful ring, I love how delicate it is! xx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Pandora charms, each one I have is a gift with special meaning. I haven't really looked at the rings before but this one is so pretty I may have to drop some hints next birthday :-)
    ps. I'm working on my Liebster nomination, thank you so much x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pandora rings. You are a very lucky lady. Can your wonderful boyfriend have a little word with mine ;-) it is beautiful.

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Thank you lovely - he did well.
      Olivia x

      Delete
  5. Aww how pretty is this, I sometimes get so drawn in with there charms I forget that they do other jewellery too x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw really? You should deffo take a look at the rings- I love mine x

      Delete
  6. My pandora ring also has small hearts around it. They are so pretty! xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete