Saturday 1 March 2014

OOTD| Spring Has Sprung!

So the sun has finally made an appearance in England, and instantly I took full advantage of it and put on a dress. Although I am sure that this was just a one off and not the beginning of spring, for a day I could pretend.

Whilst the weather is still fairly cold, I was only going to be inside today so I did not worry about layering the outfit.


Dress- Topshop
This fitted floral dress is perfect for a casual day or can be paired with heels to dress it up. The dress is a thin material, tight fitting at the top and has a kind of 'skater style' bottom. The dress also has a cut-out on the back.



Heels- New Look


Ring- Accessorise 

Nails- BarryM Gelly- Dragon

Necklace- A gift

Lips- Rimmel London Kate Moss no.19

Thank you for reading lovelies,

Leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Olivia x

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I really love your blog! Would you mind checking out mine? I post about books, makeup and skincare!
    http://helenruth98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! You look gorgeous!

    Lauren xx

    http://keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress looks so cute and perfect for the spring! Looking forward to your future posts :)

    From Jess xx - a new follower!
    http://jessicalouiseamber.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! Thank you so much, hehe- I have a new post up tomorrow.
      I will check out your blog now,
      Olivia x

      Delete
  4. It doesn't really feel like spring here in Sweden but I'm still excited about it! I really like that dress! It's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete