Sunday 2 March 2014

Spring Wish List

Yet again, it is that time of the year where the seasons are beginning to change, and I feel the need to splash the cash on a few essential items. Well, I say essential, they are not but changing up your wardrobe once in a while can't hurt, can it?

If you have read my previous posts, you will understand that I have a little addiction to shopping and I love to fantasize about all the things I could have if I just had enough pennies! I have made a little wishlist of items that I hope to purchase in the upcoming months, enjoy!

The first item is something that I have been eyeing up for a long time and I feel that it is such an essential through the spring and summer time, or even any time of the year. The classic fur-lined pale denim jacket from Topshop retails at £57.00 - expensive, I know. This jacket could be paired with almost any spring outfit and will also be practical for Britain's typically cold spring. 

The next item, a coral/pink toned satchel is great for adding a bit of color to your wardrobe. It would look great with the denim jacket and it's such a classy little piece. The satchel is from Topshop and retails for £33.00.

Chunky black boots are so on-trend this season, and these suede lace-ups are just perfect! They can be paired with almost any outfit, day or night and warn in so many different ways. Although these boots are a little out of my comfort zone, I think they will look great on and help to add a little bit of height since I am only 5ft.1! These boots can be purchased from ASOS and retail for £79.00.

A new scent is always necessary for a new season, or at least I think so. The Pink Sands Yankee Candle is such a fresh spring scent and is perfect for creating a floral fresh scent in your room. The small Yankee Candle jar retails for £8.39 and can burn for up to 40 hours.

Pretty accessories are a must have for spring time, they can brighten up an outfit and become such a statement piece. This gorgeous Marc Jacobs Daisy Ring is such a classic item that would look lovely with pastel painted nails and any spring outfit! This ring is a little pricey but totally worth it, it retails for £29.00. 

Finally, a new lipstick is always vital for a new season, colours come in and colours go out. Spring is all about the vibrant colours, the pinks, the corals and the peaches. This MAC lipstick in 'Lady Danger' is a stunning hot pink, it stands out and is so vibrant- perfect for spring. This retails for £15.00 at MAC but can be found elsewhere for cheaper.

Thank you for reading loves,

Please leave a comment down below if you have any questions!
Olivia, x 

6 comments:

  1. Great post and you have a wonderful blog, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Yes, I shall follow you now. Lovely blog you have x

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://fabulousfashionfairy.blogspot.co.at/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those asos boots they are amazing!! quite pricey but I've had them for ages and they're lasting so well X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah lucky girl! They're gorgeous.. may have to purchase them!

      Olivia x

      Delete
  4. Absolutely in love with this wishlist, the boots are heaaaaven!

    reen

    www.oceans-burning.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete